Thinking of joining, but still not absolutely sure? Why not arrange your free 1 month trial by clicking on the link at the top of the page – it won’t cost you a penny ! Please allow a few days for us to get back to you with confirmation of your trial membership.
The basic annual membership fee is £31 (£21 renewal) or £25 (01/04 – 30/06) / £20 (01/07 – 30/09) / £15 (01/10 – 31/12)
For which you will get the following benefits as a member:
A free welcome pack inclusive of club T-shirt (new members only)
Regular club rides which accommodate various abilities and distances (arranged through our Facebook page)
Free run training on Wednesdays 7 – 8pm (see Facebook & our newsletter for venues)
Optional open water swim coaching at an additional cost (Spring/Summer only)
Club affiliated Yoga on Fridays 6 – 7 pm at an additional cost (see Facebook & our newsletter for venues)
Optional weekly swim training as follows:
- Saturday swim session 16:30 – 17:30 at an additional cost of £20 per month
- Monday swim session 21:00 – 22:00 at an additional cost of £20 per month
- Thursday swim session 20:30 – 22:00 at an additional cost of £30 per month
- Swim Saturday & Monday for £36 per month
- Swim Monday & Thursday for £45 per month
- Swim Saturday & Thursday for £45 per month
- Swim Saturday, Monday & Thursday for £56 per month
Access to the club Facebook Logon so you can keep tabs on training times, races & social events
Exclusive Club Discounts
Members must be 18 or older to join (under 18’s please visit www.swindonphoenixtriathlon.co.uk)
The membership process is simple and is as follows;
- Complete part 1 of our On-line membership form for a free 1 month trial
- Once you are happy to proceed to full membership we will contact you with a link to part 2 of the membership form.
- You will then will be contacted by the membership secretary with instructions on how to pay your membership (& if applicable) swim fees
- Train & Compete
Still have a question?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Swindon Triathlon club
The club is a not for profit organisation and donations enable the club to continue to offer the advertised training sessions with coaching and lifeguards in attendance. For further information about Community Amateur Sports Club Declaration from HMRC click here.